50. Sydmyrzaei S. Reservations about aspects of aging by looking at the experience of Japan. J Hum Sci. 2007;53:201-22.
51. Iran SCo. General Population and Housing Census Tehran: Statistical Center of Iran; 2014 [cited 2017]. Available from: www.amar.org.ir.
52. Reissi B, Sabaghi S, Azimi F, Taheripur H, Zamani S. Selection of statistical iran elderly in census mirror the center of census and information 2012;11:37-9.
53. Zahmatkeshan N, Bagherzade R, Akaberiyan S, Yazdankhah Fard M, Mirzaei K, YazdanpanahS, et al. Assessing Quality of Life and Related Factors in Bushehr's Elderly People. J Fasa Univ Med Sci. 2012;2(1):53-8.
54. Bruce ML. Psychosocial risk factors for depressive disorders in late life. Biol Psychiatry. 2002;52(3):175-84. PMID: 12182924 [DOI:10.1016/S0006-3223(02)01410-5
55. Zielinska-Wieczkowska H, Kedziora-Kornatowska K, Ciemnoczolowski W. Evaluation of quality of life (QoL) of students of the University of Third Age (U3A) on the basis of socio-demographic factors and health status. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2011;53(2):e198-202. DOI: 10.1016/j.archger.2010.09.003PMID: 20943280
56. Bassi IB, Assuncao AA, de Medeiros AM, de Menezes LN, Teixeira LC, Cortes Gama AC. Quality of life, self-perceived dysphonia, and diagnosed dysphonia through clinical tests in teachers. J Voice. 2011;25(2):192-201. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvoice.2009.10.013PMID: 20202785
57. Ioannidis G, Gordon M, Adachi JD. Quality of life in osteoporosis. Nurs Clin North Am. 2001;36(3):481-9, ix. PMID: 11532662
58. Hellstrom Y, Persson G, Hallberg IR. Quality of life and symptoms among older people living at home. J Adv Nurs. 2004;48(6):584-93. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03247.xPMID: 15548249
59. Cheng YH, Chi I, Boey KW, Ko LS, Chou KL. Self-rated economic condition and the health of elderly persons in Hong Kong. Soc Sci Med. 2002;55(8):1415-24. PMID: 12231018 [DOI:10.1016/S0277-9536(01)00271-4
60. Vaughan F. What is spiritual intelligence? Humanist Psychol 2002;42(2):16-33. [DOI:10.1177/0022167802422003
61. Rekha P, Laxmi S. Spirituality and elderly. J Well-Bing. 2008;1(1):34-8.
62. Elkins M, Cavendish R. Developing a plan for pediatric spiritual care. Holist Nurs Pract. 2004;18(4):179-84; quiz 85-6. PMID: 15346712 [DOI:10.1097/00004650-200407000-00002
63. Smith M. Exploring the interaction of emotional Intelligence and spirituality Traumatology. 2004;10(4):231-43. [DOI:10.1177/153476560401000403
64. MacDonald D, Friedman H. Assessment of Humanitic, Transpersonal and spiritual constructs: State of the science. J Human Psychol. 2002;42(4):102-25. [DOI:10.1177/002216702237126
65. Smith M. Spiritual quotient questionnaire 2005 [cited 2017]. Available from: www.consciouspursuits.
66. Madhu J, Prema P. Spiritual Intelligence:AContemporary Concern With Regad to Living Status of the Senior Citizens. J Indian Acad Appl Psychol. 2006;32(3):227-33.
67. Seybold K. The role of religion and spirituality in mental and physical health. Curr Dir Psycholog Sci. 2001:10-21. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8721.00106
68. Kaheni S, Heidar-Fard J, Nasiri E. Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Medical-Demographic Characteristics in Community-dwelling Elderly. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013;23(101):87-94 [Persian].
69. Kaur M. Spiritual Intelligence of Secondary SchoolTeachers in Relation to Their job Satisfaction. Int J Educ Res Technol. 2013;4(3):104-9.
70. Sisk D. Engaging the spiritual intelligence of gifted students to build global awareness in the classroom Roep Rev. 2008;30(1):24-30.
71. Abdollahzade H. [The structure and normalization of spiritual intelligence questionnaire]. Tehran: Psychometric Publication; 2008.
72. Ardalan M, Sarchhani M, sarchhani M. Spiritual intelligence and maturity of the relationship between quality of work life of primary teachers District 2 City of Shiraz. J New Approach. 2013;5(1):81-102.
73. Alipoor F, Sajadi H, Fouroozan A, Biglrian A, Jalilian A. Quality of life of Tehran. Elder's J Iran. 2010;3(9-10):75-83.
74. Ghasemi H, Harirchi M, Masnavi A, Rahgozar M, Akbarian M. Comparing Qualityof Life between seniors living in families and institutionalized in nursing homes. Soc Welf. 2011;10(39):177-200.
75. Philip O. Sijuwade. Spiritual Intelligence, Living Status and Gerenal Health of the Elderly. Pakistan J Soc Sci. 2013;10(3):135-8.
76. Amram jy. The contribution of emotional& spiritual intelligence to effective business leadership. lnstitute of transpersonal psychology pal alto, California. 2009.
77. Nasel DD. Spiritual Orientation in Relation to Spiritual Intelligence: A consideration of traditional Christianity and New Age/individualistic spirituality. 2004.
78. Yang K. he spiritual intelligence of nurses in Taiwan. J Nurs Res. 2006;14(1):24-35. [DOI:10.1097/01.JNR.0000387559.26694.0b
79. Heshmati H, Asnashari R, Khajavi S, Charkazi A, Babak A, Hosseini SG, et al. Life style Elderly kashmar city. J Midwifery Res Nurs. 2012;11(1):39-59[Persion].
80. Farhadi A, Fruoghan M, Mohammadi F. [Quality of life of rural elderly: A study in the city of Bushehr province plain]. J Aging. 2010:38-46.
81. Nabavi S, Shoja M, Mohammadi S, Rashedi V. [Health-related quality of life in community-dwelling older adults of Bojnourd, 2014]. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci 2014;6(2):433-9.
82. Habibiy A, Nikpour S, Saydeoshohadaei M, Haghani H. Quality Of Life in elderly people of west of Tehran. . Iranian J Nurs Res Nurs Educ. 2008;2(7):29-35.
83. Sajadi H, Biglarian A, Biglarian A, Sajadi H. Quality of life among elderly women in Kahrizak charity Foundation Tehran, Iran. J Payesh. 2008;2(6):105-8.
84. Kaheni S, Haidari J. Spiritual intelligence and quality of life of elderly home resident J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012.
85. Emami Z, Molavi H, Kalantary M. Path Analysis of the Effect of Spiritual and Moral Intelligence on Self- Actualization and Life Satisfaction in the Old Aged in Isfahan. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol. 2014;15(2):4-13.
86. Adegbola M. Spirituality, Self-Efficacy, and Quality of Life among Adults with Sickle Cell Disease. South Online J Nurs Res. 2011;11(1):43-4. PMID: 21769284
87. Hosseini M, Krauss SE, Aishah S. A review study on spiritual intelligence, adolescence and spiritual intelligence, factors that may contribute to individual differences in spiritual intelligence and the related theories. J Soc Sci 2010;6(3):429-38. [DOI:10.3844/jssp.2010.429.438
88. Seraji M, Shojaezade D, Rakhshani F. The Relationship between Spiritual Well-Being and Quality of Life among the Elderly People Residing in Zahedan City. Elderly Health J. 2016;2(2):84-8.
89. Jadidi A, Farahaninia M, Janmohammadi S. The Relationship between Spiritual We ll-Being and Quality of Life among Elderly People Residingin Kahrizak Senior House Iran J Nurs. 2011;24(72):48-56.
90. Haditabar H, Navabinejad S, Ghodsi A. Effect of training spiritual intelligence on quality of life among veteran spouses. Iranian J War Public Health. 2012;4(2):1-11.
91. Hosseinian S, Ghasemzadeh S, Niknam M. Prediction of quality of life in female teachers on the basis of emotional and spiritual intelligence variables. Q J Career Organ Counsel. 2011;3(9):42-60.
92. Kiamarsi A, Abolghasemi A. Emotional intelligence and frustration: predictors of quality of life in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Procedia-Soc Behav Sci. 2010;5:827-31. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.07.193 [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.07.193
93. Zamani S, Bahrainian S, Ashrafi S, Moqtaderi S. Impresment Spiritual Intelligence on the Quality oflife and Psychological well Being Among the Elderly Living Nursing home in Bandar Abbas. J Geriat Nurs. 2015;1(4):82-94.
94. Brillhart B. A study of spirituality and life satisfaction among persons with spinal cord injury. Rehabil Nurs. 2005;30(1):31-4. PMID: 15736617 [DOI:10.1002/j.2048-7940.2005.tb00353.x
95. Okulicz-Kozaryn A. Religiosity and life satisfaction: A multilevel investigation across nations. Instit Quan Soc Sci Harvard Univ. 2009.
96. Zullig K, Ward R, Horn T. The association between perceived spirituality, religiosity, and life satisfaction: The mediating role of self-rated health. Soc Indicat Res. 2006;79:255-74. [DOI:10.1007/s11205-005-4127-5
97. Unterrainer H, Ladenhauf K, Moazedi M, Wallner-Liebmann S, Fink A. Dimensions of Religious/Spiritual Well-Being and their relation to Personality and Psychological Well-Being. Pers Individ Differ. 2010;49:192-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2010.03.032
98. Fabricatore AN, Handal PJ, Fenzel LM. Personal spirituality as a moderator of the relationship between stressors and subjective well-being. J Psychol Theol. 2000;28(3):221-8.