1. Feng XL, Pang M, Beard J. Health system strengthening and hypertension awareness, treatment and control: data from the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study. Bull World Health Organ. 2014;92(1):29-41. DOI: 10.2471/BLT.13.124495PMID: 24391298
2. Hacihasanoglu R, Gozum S. The effect of patient education and home monitoring on medication compliance, hypertension management, healthy lifestyle behaviours and BMI in a primary health care setting. J Clin Nurs. 2011;20(5-6):692-705. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03534.xPMID: 21320198
3. Organization WH. Raised blood pressure, Situation and trends: World Health Organization; 2015 [cited 2015 Feb 1]. Available from: http://www.who.int/gho/ncd/risk_factors/blood_pressure_prevalence_text/en.
4. Organization WH. World health statistics: World Health Organization; 2015 [cited 2016 Feb 2]. Available from: http://www.who.int/gho/publications/world_health_statistics/2015/en/.
5. Program NHBPE. The seventh report of the Joint National Committee on prevention, detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure. NIH Publication, 2004 Contract No.: 04-5230.
6. Ciolac EG, Guimaraes GV, VM DA, Bortolotto LA, Doria EL, Bocchi EA. Acute effects of continuous and interval aerobic exercise on 24-h ambulatory blood pressure in long-term treated hypertensive patients. Int J Cardiol. 2009;133(3):381-7. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2008.02.005PMID: 18501444
7. Zheng H, Orsini N, Amin J, Wolk A, Nguyen VT, Ehrlich F. Quantifying the dose-response of walking in reducing coronary heart disease risk: meta-analysis. Eur J Epidemiol. 2009;24(4):181-92. DOI: 10.1007/s10654-009-9328-9PMID: 19306107
8. Momayyezi M, Fallahzadeh H, Farzaneh F. [Physical activity in People with High Blood Pressure: A Case – control Study]. J Toloo-e-Behdasht. 2016;14(6):139-48.
9. Hossaini F, Farshidi H, Aghamolaei T, Madani A, Ghanbarnejad A. [Lifestyle of Patients With High Blood Pressure in Rural Areas of Jahrom, Iran]. J Prev Med. 2015;1(1):1-9.
10. Mansourian M, Qorbani M, Shafieyan N, Asayesh H. [Association between life style and hypertension in rural population of Gorgan]. J Health Promot Manage. 2012;1(2):23-8.
11. Martins LC, Guedes NG, Teixeira IX, de Oliveira Lopes MV, de Araujo TL. Physical activity level in people with high blood pressure. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem. 2009;17(4):462-7. PMID: 19820851 [DOI:10.1590/S0104-11692009000400005
12. Gong J, Chen X, Li S. Efficacy of a Community-Based Physical Activity Program KM2H2 for Stroke and Heart Attack Prevention among Senior Hypertensive Patients: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Phase-II Trial. PLoS One. 2015;10(10):e0139442. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0139442PMID: 26426421
13. Mostafavi F, Ghofranipour F, Feizi A, Pirzadeh A. Improving physical activity and metabolic syndrome indicators in women: a transtheoretical model-based intervention. Int J Prev Med. 2015;6:28. DOI: 10.4103/2008-7802.154382PMID: 25949778
14. Malekshahi F, Heidarnia A, Niknami S, Aminshokravi F, Farhadi A. [Predictors of osteoporosis prevention behavior (physical activity) in women aged 30-50 in Khorramabad: A Trans-theoretical Model study]. Yafte. 2015;17(2):69-80.
15. Kaveh MH, Golij M, Nazari M, Mazloom Z, Rezaeian Zadeh A. Effects of an osteoporosis prevention training program on physical activity-related stages of change and self-efficacy among university students, Shiraz, Iran: a Randomized Clinical Trial. J Adv Med Educ Prof. 2014;2(4):158-64. PMID: 25512940
16. Glanz K, Rimer B, Viswanath K. Health behavior and health education: theory, research, and practice. 4th ed. USA: Jossey-Bass; 2008.
17. Chang L, McAlister AL, Taylor WC, Chan W. Behavioral change for blood pressure control among urban and rural adults in Taiwan. Health Promot Int. 2003;18(3):219-28. PMID: 12920142 [DOI:10.1093/heapro/dag017
18. Martin MY, Prayor-Patterson H, Kratt P, Kim Y, Person S. Characteristics of insufficiently active hypertensive Black women who volunteer to be in a physical activity promotion intervention: an application of social cognitive theory and the transtheoretical model. Ethn Dis. 2007;17(4):604-10. PMID: 18072367
19. Knapp TR, Brown JK. Ten measurement commandments that often should be broken. Res Nurs Health. 1995;18(5):465-9. PMID: 7676079 [DOI:10.1002/nur.4770180511
20. Marcus B, Forsyth L. Motivating people to be physically active. Champaign, IL: Human kinetics; 2003.
21. Roozbahani N, Ghofranipour F, Eftekhar Ardabili H, Hajizadeh E. [The relationship between self-efficacy and stage of change and physical activity behavior in postpartum women]. Arak Med Univ J. 2013;15(68):61-71.
22. Roozbahani N, Ghofranipour F, Eftekhar Ardabili H, Hajizadeh E. Factors influencing physical activity among postpartum Iranian women. Health Education Journal. 2013;73(4):466-76. DOI: 10.1177/0017896913490511 [DOI:10.1177/0017896913490511
23. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York: Freeman & Company; 1997.
24. Noroozi A, Ghofranipour F, Heydarnia AR, Nabipour I, Tahmasebi R, Tavafian SS. The Iranian version of the exercise self-efficacy scale (ESES). Health Educ J. 2010;70(1):21-31. DOI: 10.1177/0017896910374547 [DOI:10.1177/0017896910374547
25. Committee IR. Guidelines for Data Processing and Analysis of the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ) -Short and Long Forms: IPAQ 2005 [cited 2015 Jul 8].
26. Moghadam M, Hajikazemi E, Roozber MF, Hoshyar Rad A, Hosseini A. [Relationship between physical activity and triceps skin fold thickness in adolescent girl student]. Iran J Nurs. 2011;24(69):62-8.
27. Moeini B, Hazavehei S, Jalilian M, Moghimbeigi A, Tarigh Seresht N. [Factors Affecting Physical Activity and Metabolic Control in Type 2 Diabetic Women Referred to the Diabetes Research Center of Hamadan: Applying Trans-Theoretical Model]. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci. 2011;18(2):31-7.
28. Kamran A, Heydari H. [Power of the Trans Theoretical Model for Physical Activity in Patients with Diabetic Patients]. J Health Promot Manage. 2016;6(4):388-403.
29. Guicciardi M, Lecis R, Anziani C, Corgiolu L, Porru A, Pusceddu M, et al. Type 2 diabetes mellitus, physical activity, exercise self-efficacy, and body satisfaction. An application of the transtheoretical model in older adults. Health Psychol Behav Med. 2014;2(1):748-58. DOI: 10.1080/21642850.2014.924858PMID: 25750816
30. Wilson JJ, Kirk A, Hayes K, Bradbury I, McDonough S, Tully MA, et al. Applying the Transtheoretical Model to Physical Activity Behavior in Individuals With Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis. Respir Care. 2016;61(1):68-77. DOI: 10.4187/respcare.04154PMID: 26647454
31. Keshavarz-Mohammadian S, Farmanbar R, Mohtasham-Amiri Z, Atrkar-Roushan Z. [Factors associated with physical activity based on the stages of change model among health volunteers in Rasht]. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2015;3(3):253-65.
32. Hassani L, Shahab Jahanlu A, Ghanbarnejad A, Salimian Rizi A. [Effect of educational intervention based on TTM model about regular physical activity among high school girl students in lenjan]. J Prev Med. 2014;1(2):22-30.