18. Abdi H, Mohamady M, Abdyazdan G. Family experiences of patients with brain death and family relationship and familiarity with the receiver member. J Knowledge Res Appl Psychol. 2012;1(1):90-8.
19. Khodami H, Ghorbani A, Shafaghi S. As a result of brain death and organ donation monitoring in hospitals affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci. 2011;15(6):171-8.
20. Ghadipasha M, Nikan Y, Salehi M, Tagodin Z. Doctors attitude toward organ donation and awareness of the rules and procedure in brain death. J Forensic Med. 2000;14(2):112-6.
21. Emdadi S, Ghalylain F, Shiri M, Mirzaee M, Morshedi M. The relationship between the abstract behaviors and organ donation card at the University of Medical Sciences. J Forensic Med. 2011;17(4):217-23.
22. Zohur A, Piri Z. Doctors and nurses special attitude toward organ donation Iran University of Medical Sciences in 2004. Iran Univ Med Sci. 2004;11(39):93-116.
23. Purhagi S, Kheyry M, Purhagi F, Akaberi A. Investigate the causes of motorcycle accidents Rakbyn admitted to the emergency hospital in Sabzevar. Sabzevar Univ Med Sci J. 2008;5(1):17-22.
24. Argamand B, Aghayan H, Gudarzi P, Gafarian A, Shabanzadeh A, Galaly F, et al. Special knowledge and attitude of nurses and emergency concerning organ donation. J Forensic Med. 2008;26(3):348-59.
25. Dulatabadi Z, Farahani B, Fesharaki M, Naghafizadeh K. Effect of education about brain death and organ donation on attitude and knowledge of nursing students. J Crit Care Nurs. 2009;3(3):109-12.
26. Hagihosainlo H, Ekhtehkari A, Ghorbani S. Brain death and organ donation and the procedure during a cross-sectional study in West Azerbaijan province. J Forensic Med. 2011;17(3):149-55.
27. Akrami SM, Osati Z, Zahedi F, Raza M. Brain death: recent ethical and religious considerations in Iran. Transplant Proc. 2004;36(10):2883-7. DOI: 10.1016/j.transproceed.2004.10.046PMID: 15686651
28. Hosain Rezaee H, Rangbar H, Arab M. Experience on the causes of brain dead patients on organ donation. J Res Health Sci. 2012;1(1):34-40.
29. Sque M, Long T, Payne S. Organ donation: key factors influencing families' decision-making. Transplant Proc. 2005;37(2):543-6. DOI: 10.1016/j.transproceed.2004.11.038PMID: 15848450
30. Jacoby LH, Breitkopf CR, Pease EA. A qualitative examination of the needs of families faced with the option of organ donation. Dimens Crit Care Nurs. 2005;24(4):183-9. PMID: 16043982 [DOI:10.1097/00003465-200507000-00009
31. Rezaee V, Shakur S. Knowledge and attitudes of people over 15 years in Tehran about brain death and organ donation. Transplant after brain death affiliates. J Forensic Med. 2008;6(21):82-90.
32. Buroman M, Asghary F. Are people in Tehran with organ donation after brain death relatives agree? . J Forensic Med. 2012;5(1):51-8.
33. Zohoor A, Bozorgmagham M. The attitude of citizens to organ transplantation and organ donation in brain death. Horiz Knowledge. 2008;4(1):52-8.
34. Hyde MK, White KM. To Be a Donor or Not to Be? Applying an Extended Theory of Planned Behavior to Predict Posthumous Organ Donation Intentions. J Appl Soc Psychol. 2009;39(4):880-900. DOI: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00464.x [DOI:10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00464.x